Monday, October 20, 2008

How global economy works

How global economy works

By Andreas Klamm

New York./October 20, 2008/3mnewswire.org/– Since 19 months I am on investigation how international and global economy works:


Here is the first simple answer which is easy to understand for everyone and this is one of my shortest articles which I have written since 24 years, since 1984 when I became the first time a journalist.

The formula is this simple:

1. no money = 2. no food, = 3. no rights, no education = 4. no human rights = 5. danger for life / starvation = 6. no medical care = 7. no hope = 8. no peace = 9. fights (even within local communities, only the stronger will survive, people say in Germany) = 10. war = 11. no trade = 12. no economy = 13. global war 14. nuclear disaster and the end of human mankind and the world as we know it.

An international known author has given to me the tip of these facts during a telephone conversation he has said: “Poor people have no rights and no human rights”. At time we had this phone conversation my answer was “You must be wrong because the Universal Declaration of Human Rights proclaimed by the United Nations in 1948 in New York City, United States of America states and says something different...”

However 19 months ago I have started an investigative research and I have come to the knowledge this far, that the author and founder of an international human rights organization has told me a part of the truth, which is not only sad but disturbing also.

The statement which I have heard many times during questioning people on the streets in Germany “…only the stronger or the strongest will survive…” (is leading to the conclusion that all other human beings have to die) is the proof how evil human beings in many cases are. For children, poor women and disabled or sick men elderly people there is just no place or room on this planet earth except the grave yard.

3mnewswire.org

No comments: